Contact Dean Hebert MGCP
Dean Hebert MGCP
Make Payment Here
Need an immediate boost to your work team? Contact Coach Dean now! Don't delay. Only you know how much productivity; how many customers; or how many good employees you are losing. Get that team together - it starts at the top with a commitment to gaining that winning mindset!
Exceutive Athlete™ Clinics & Seminars
- Putting the “I” back in Team ***
- The Three Keys to Mental Toughness in Business***
- Improving Your Focus: The Magic of Concentration ***
- Effective Training is Purposeful Training***
- Making the Switch from the Training to the Performance Mindset
- Mental Keys to a Focused Pre-Performance Routine
- Developing Mental Preparation Strategies of the Pros
- The Psychology of Great Performance: How Great Athletes Think
- Making the Most of Training
- Making the Most of Meetings
- Building Confidence: Beliefs Role in Success
- Building Team Unity/Cohesion
- Boosting Teamwork for Tough Competition
- Finding the triggers to enter the "Zone"
- Managing Performance Anxiety & Related Stress
- *** Most popular team sessions.
- Here are some typical problems and issues I have addressed for other companies:
Don't wait until it's too late - now is a perfect time to establish that winning team mindset!
Stressed Out Staff Work Group
Team or Department Dysfunction
Lack of focus
Lack of commitment
Lack of cooperation
Dwelling on the past
Loss of emotional control
Outbursts under stress
Difficulty in coping with disappointment
Obsessing about the future
Members easily distracted
Make excessive errors
Make silly errors
Members easily irritated or frustrated
Poor Training, Retraining
Difficulty getting work done
Inability to commit to action
Training that Doesn't "Stick"
Career Dead Ends and Succession Planning
Coach Dean can be your keynote speaker at your next team retreat. Be ready for and entertaining, educational, and often eye-opening experience. Read what organizations, athletes, parents and students have to say.
Email Coach Dean to submit your presentation inquiry.
*Coach Dean uses proprietary sports and workplace mental game assessments.