I’m Dean Hebert. Everyone calls me Coach Dean. I’m a mental game coach, author and speaker. I work with individual athletes, parents, coaches, and teams on sports performance enhancement. Beyond my academic post-graduate work in sports psychology - the psychology behind athlete performance – I am a certified Mental Games Coaching Professional (MGCP), nationally certified running coach and certified hypnotherapist.
- One-on-one mental game coaching
- Virtual coaching via Skype/phone
- Unlimited email & phone support
- Team coaching, parent and coach support
- Mental game training programs tailored to athlete, team and coach needs
- Comprehensive mental game assessment & game plan
- Read the account of Michelle Hamilton's mental game journey in the May 2013 issue of Runners World magazine - "Beyond the Mantra" pp. 76-80.
- Follow one of Coach Dean's elite marathoners: Anna Weber
Contact Coach Dean for coaching services fee schedule.